2014 Polaris Line-up Debut

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing I can see that is new... Same track,same motor same quick drive, ..unless they upgraded the components...

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't see any mention of a coupon for a free chopper ride with your snow check... Lol... I joke, I joke... But really looks to be the same as last year

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing new? Jeez even doo found things to improve on! Yawn.

I haven't decided if the spokeswoman is 35 or 65. A few miles on her for sure. Lol.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only changes I see are the Indy lineup. The IQ chassis is either completely gone or all but gone now.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Burandt was very excited.. his beady eyes were popping out that much further this year.. LOL

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Cat made the most changes with a 18 weight loss. Well never know for sure though as they only show or publish weights under a tree with snow on them?

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was as lacklustre as the 2014 Doos. I wasn't expecting anything from skidoo this year because they revamped the sled in '13. Was expecting more from Polaris.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad, they had a chance to grab more market share but Yamaha will grab some with Cat even more and skidoo will remain the same......I thought they would be more aggressive........

Most of the other brands are still playing catch up to the pro rmk in my opinion.

dont get me wrong, the doos and cats are really nice, and i would love to own either one of them.

but the pro rmk is no slouch thats for sure.

Top Bottom