And the 2012 season is officially start...1st sled assy pics

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 sleds 002.jpg Yes its official....the 2012 are rolling in...the 1st new chassis style is getting put together,,, the electricity is in the air.... can wait for them to start hitting the floor.... its coming... 2012 sleds 001.jpg

Last edited:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't help but say this cause it's too funny, "with the sled being almost totally white, it'll be easier to stash in the hills when it breaks, oops i mean when it runs out of petrol!"

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't help but say this cause it's too funny, "with the sled being almost totally white, it'll be easier to stash in the hills when it breaks, oops i mean when it runs out of petrol!"

i guess being the guy that see s the donut not the hole...i would say yes...i suppose its easier to hide i white sled in the snow.... of course this is the only white sled on the market ....no maybe not... an im sure by all the interest that the peeps will be throwing some cool graphics on their rides to make them a bit more unique....

so given your theory...if you shut of a black sled at nite is it harder to find than a white one? hmmmmmmm

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for putting up the pics, any word on arrival dates on the m1100t's?

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like me and my Rev will kinda fit in with the 2012, just saying. I love the look of the cats but that front suspention looks like it may be looking for a beating. JMO

Top Bottom