Rear bumber for xm t3

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of my skies got caught on the ramp backing off the truck on of my last rides out and long story short, I need a new rear bumper. Nothing serious, just backed into the bollard in my alley. Does anyone know if the bumper for the G4 fits the XM? I really, really don't want to try and explain to Blow Cycle that I want to put a G4 bumper on an XM. I got pain shooting in my eye just typing that.

Or a good aftermarket one that turns up like the new G4, which is what I would actually prefer. Usually built a little beefier and cost comparable to OEM most times.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Joel at Lethbridge Machine Shop. He builds I think the nicest one out there and good price.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the top bumper on my Xm very happy with it way stronger than the stock pos
(doesn't turn up though like the G4)

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the top bumper on my Xm very happy with it way stronger than the stock pos
(doesn't turn up though like the G4)

Stupid security on my work computer won't open the page, i'll have a look when I get home. Thanks.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whadda ya need for it?
Ummmmm not sure

Never thought about selling it, it's brand new cause I put on the heavy duty one

It's not tipped up, was going to keep it just in case, but only have one 174 and 163 is different

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should add that am looking for a 174, not sure if the 163 will fit Rick, I will check into it. Thanks.

I have a 174 bumper for sale, its just sitting in my shed, I put a HD bumper on. It only has 200 miles on it. Make a offer. I have other parts for a 174 x i want to disappear as well.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of my skies got caught on the ramp backing off the truck on of my last rides out and long story short, I need a new rear bumper. Nothing serious, just backed into the bollard in my alley. Does anyone know if the bumper for the G4 fits the XM? I really, really don't want to try and explain to Blow Cycle that I want to put a G4 bumper on an XM. I got pain shooting in my eye just typing that.

Or a good aftermarket one that turns up like the new G4, which is what I would actually prefer. Usually built a little beefier and cost comparable to OEM most times.

Shaun’s suggestion for the lms bumper fits the description for you. It has the swing up like the g4 and is built tough. I think this would be a good fit if you decide to go aftermarket.

DTH

Reaction score
I have a never installed stock one for a 16 174 in Golden if interested. Make me an offer, it's just collecting dust.

Last edited:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
125 bare
160 with colors

you know IF that thing is still bent by sunday, were gonna give her the old oler straightening jobby
Still bent and on the truck. Broke...no straightening jobby possible

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shaun’s suggestion for the lms bumper fits the description for you. It has the swing up like the g4 and is built tough. I think this would be a good fit if you decide to go aftermarket.
I like it. i am gonns order a couple of bumpers up from them.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the oem hd bumper on my 174 and am very impressed way better than stock one and only 155.00

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, got the new stock one from DTH in Golden for half the price of a new one. Gonna order the front and back from LMS, that is exactly he ticket I was looking for. I like to support the local little guy when I can. Seen that setup n a shop sled a MotorTec....fits the bill perfect.

Top Bottom