2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What skidoo dealer is the best for sales AND service in the Edmonton area?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

I prefer Martin, when you drop your sled off it goes inside and downstairs, not like some others where its outside with the cows in the pasture or among a bunch of quads and snowblowers and getting run into

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
skidoo.jpg Here you go boys!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go boys!

Haha really? Sure doesn't take long for a one picture to get posted 10 times on this forum. Even some people posting it in the same thread as others thinking they are the first, but are actually an hour late.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there is like four threads devoted to 2015 Ski Doo, all called something different..lol

dsenych

Reaction score

I like Gibbons Motor Toys. Their sales department is on par with everyone else but their service department is awesome. A buddy of mine blew his engine on his Cat and when the new engine was getting put in at Argyll he couldn't have any contact at all with the mechanic. Go to Gibbons and you can walk right in without all the red tape crap. I rebuilt my engine on my 08 XP and when I called Riverside for some questions they weren't very thrilled about helping me out… called Gibbons and they were more than happy to help. The service manager Justin even took the hood off another machine to give me some pointers when I went in to pick up some parts. I ended up purchasing my 2013 from them because their service and parts departments.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would love that….hopefully i will be able to make it out that way this year!!Just giving you the gears Duke !!I am sure you get everything there is out of that free ride!!!Anyone who rides as much as you knows more than most folks on S@M!!

Thanks for the compliment, Any time you want to ride let me know:beer:

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it's such a popular topic that i forgot to hit refresh! Wasn't on there when i was typing my message!
Haha really? Sure doesn't take long for a one picture to get posted 10 times on this forum. Even some people posting it in the same thread as others thinking they are the first, but are actually an hour late.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that's one area skidoo needs to improve is color options. 2 options for a snowcheck give me a break where is the incentive? So many skidoos on the hill an they all look the same since so many people go with the black option because there other choices are nasty. I actually like te yellow but was hoping for a blue one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that's one area skidoo needs to improve is color options. 2 options for a snowcheck give me a break where is the incentive? So many skidoos on the hill an they all look the same since so many people go with the black option because there other choices are nasty. I actually like te yellow but was hoping for a blue one

Want blue....buy a viper.....just messing with you Max

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Theres things called wraps...... hellloooo. i dont know what the **** they are thinking? its like 2013 and that only yellow x bull. then half way threw snow check they add all black cause guys were bitching.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Buy a Yamaha... they are blue.

Top Bottom