2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you doo boys recently switch from another brand? I went to the local dealer and sat and played around on a 2014 summit x and that was really my first up close and personal experience with a xm. It felt super wide to me. I ride my M8 with my feet all the way forward and that felt super awkward on the summit. My legs automatically wanna turn in a bit and squeeze the fuel tank like im riding my cat but I can't do that on this sled lol. Anyone else who switched brands experience this and was it hard to get used to? I did like the wide running boards though!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I honestly don't think I've ever seen that steep of an attack angle. I liked my 174 , but man that's gonna take some tweaking I think .

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't think I've ever seen that steep of an attack angle. I liked my 174 , but man that's gonna take some tweaking I think .

it appears to be quite steep, but you never know about the sleds performance until the production models hit the snow, so time will tell. Every pre-production sled I ever had the pleasure of riding generally performed better than the production model.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you doo boys recently switch from another brand? I went to the local dealer and sat and played around on a 2014 summit x and that was really my first up close and personal experience with a xm. It felt super wide to me. I ride my M8 with my feet all the way forward and that felt super awkward on the summit. My legs automatically wanna turn in a bit and squeeze the fuel tank like im riding my cat but I can't do that on this sled lol. Anyone else who switched brands experience this and was it hard to get used to? I did like the wide running boards though!

Came off a m1000 162 and took about 1min to get used to it! The way you stand and ride on them just seams more natural

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

. Switching from a cat to a xm as well. I can't speak from experience yet but from what I have read on various forums a lot of m-series guys have adapted well to the xm.

Top Bottom