2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
He could be a star! Definately more enthusiasm than 80% of the sales guys already out there selling whatever. Lol

Can you shut up? Lol! Maxwells mom sleds, his dad, his cousins, his uncle... And they all buy new sleds every year. Get lost. Lol. Just because he's not your customer doesn't mean you have to ruin it for me with your stupid ideas....

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't really think there is anything wrong with the yellow. It definitely isn't retro or traditional yellow/orange but It's bright and bold and everyone on the mountain that can see that sled is gonna know it has a OEM 3" track on it. Wouldn't surprise me if that was the affect Doo was going for. One thing I do hate about all the pics of the sleds at the shows is the fact they are usually under fluorescent lighting and that really screws with the hues in the reds,yellows, greens and even that magenta purple looking color on the freerides. They usually all look better under natural light.

I agree with the fact they are lacking in the color choosing department, I was over on Poo Poo site the other day killing time waiting for the reveal and all. On the Pro RMK you have 8 color choices for the body, 4 colors for the tunnel and 4 for the rails.... at no extra charge. Last years flat black and red was a $200 extra, this year the bright orange is also a $200 extra. This I feel isn't really necessary, I can't see it costing them that much more that they need to pass that down onto the consumer.

Just be happy they didn't bring this gem of a color back...

670formula001.jpg

Or this lovely green...

2010-01-19-bikepics-1880867-full.jpg

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't really think there is anything wrong with the yellow. It definitely isn't retro or traditional yellow/orange but It's bright and bold and everyone on the mountain that can see that sled is gonna know it has a OEM 3" track on it. Wouldn't surprise me if that was the affect Doo was going for. One thing I do hate about all the pics of the sleds at the shows is the fact they are usually under fluorescent lighting and that really screws with the hues in the reds,yellows, greens and even that magenta purple looking color on the freerides. They usually all look better under natural light.

I agree with the fact they are lacking in the color choosing department, I was over on Poo Poo site the other day killing time waiting for the reveal and all. On the Pro RMK you have 8 color choices for the body, 4 colors for the tunnel and 4 for the rails.... at no extra charge. Last years flat black and red was a $200 extra, this year the bright orange is also a $200 extra. This I feel isn't really necessary, I can't see it costing them that much more that they need to pass that down onto the consumer.

Just be happy they didn't bring this gem of a color back...

View attachment 168357

Or this lovely green...

View attachment 168358

That green summit was the first one right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you shut up? Lol! Maxwells mom sleds, his dad, his cousins, his uncle... And they all buy new sleds every year. Get lost. Lol. Just because he's not your customer doesn't mean you have to ruin it for me with your stupid ideas....
Snopro over and out...:eyebrows:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
That was also the first stocker to make it to the top of Jackson hole.... Nbd.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
People argue just for the sake of arguing on here... But what do I know. It's not like it's my job.....

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
question.....to all you doo lovin folks....

Why are the rails plain silver? Are they titianium? Looks like someone cheaped out....it just doesn't look right.

My bet is dry weight savings. Probably saved 1/2lb in paint. Every bit adds up.

Top Bottom