2008 summit XP restoration and turbo build up.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You rideing the turbo this weekend? If so how did it run?

Yea rode the turbo. Ran wicked until 7000+ ft elevation. Ran out of adjustment on the projets. No big deal just have to drop my main jets down a bit. Was going to do it sunday out in Revy but it was my birthday party the night before, so wasn't feeling too good if you know what I mean...lol I'll be out this next week end think I'll be on the new sled tho,, just cause I'm super stoked about riding it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too lazy to skim the entire thread sorry. But what did u end up dooin with the o'le 08?

Oh I just sold it, It was a fun summer Project but I realized I was never going to ride it so just got some cash out of it:beer:

turbo_mike

Reaction score
thats a sad ending. i have an 08 2871 garrett turbo running 8psi with all xm upgrades and t3 track. i was gonna suggest a couple things but u sold it. i love mine and ive ridden t3s side by side and mine handles pretty darn close... but with twice the power. gus bohne walked me through my whole build. i was on snow est till recently riding with ron (the owner of this site) and he explained that this site is canadian. checked it out and theres a lot of really good chat goin on here.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats a sad ending. i have an 08 2871 garrett turbo running 8psi with all xm upgrades and t3 track. i was gonna suggest a couple things but u sold it. i love mine and ive ridden t3s side by side and mine handles pretty darn close... but with twice the power. gus bohne walked me through my whole build. i was on snow est till recently riding with ron (the owner of this site) and he explained that this site is canadian. checked it out and theres a lot of really good chat goin on here.

May sound like a sad ending, but I sold it so Id have more cash to spend on the most epic sledding season of my life in Revelstoke... It was awesome....

But it would have been nice to get some more seat time on it though:beer:

Top Bottom