nytro turbo weight

yami

Reaction score
how much will my nytro weight with a mcx turbo (tunnel dump), cr tunnel, 162 by 16, timbersled rear suspension, and a lightweight battery.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Not sure right now but Im weighing mine once complete, The only real difference is your going timbersled Ive went M10. I think the M10 is heavier than the timbersled. And I have the Powderlights turbo but there basically similar.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
BALLPARK..... 600 lbs wet, then add another 40ish when in the snow with ice and skid pack.

Remember... you drop weight by changing your skid, battery, plastic......., but you add back in with the turbo, guages, controllers, hoses, and everything else.

Just one thing to think of when going to the timbersled light weight skid..... They had to sacrifice something to get the weight down that low.. I've seen the bent mess as a result of hard riding.... It wasn't covered!!

MotleyOne

Reaction score
The RTX is 520 dry and I believe the MTX is 553 dry. The timberlsed Rear Suspension, Front Suspension and Dropdowns save 55 lbs. I have the impulse turbo which tunnel dumps right off the trubo. We did not weigh them but I know that the turbo and header do not weigh close to what the stock muffler set up weighed. So I figure I am at around 490 dry or about 560-570 wet with the 10 gallon gas tank I have then oil and coolant.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I weighed a nytro last winter and it was an '08 with a 159 tarck with a supercharger and a holz rear susp on doo rails.. It didn't have any other lightweight parts.. I Tipped the scales at 593lbs with no fuel in it.. And the scales are acurrate because we weigh a drag race car on them and it has to weigh in correct or you can be DQ'd.. I actually have pics of it on scales in my profile under sleds album..

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sure you bet man.. I'd like to do that.. Then it will eliminate any questions and hearsay..

Top Bottom