winter time!!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the two boats I had winterized at Recreational Power Sports off of 129th street, and will never go anywhere else from here on in. i have used him for sled repairs and now will use him for my boat. their winterization packages start at 250 and they give a 10% discount if you drop and pick up in the same day. does it get any better?

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the two boats I had winterized at Recreational Power Sports off of 129th street, and will never go anywhere else from here on in. i have used him for sled repairs and now will use him for my boat. their winterization packages start at 250 and they give a 10% discount if you drop and pick up in the same day. does it get any better?

That sounds great ............. only way to get better is do it yourself. :beer::d:beer:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds great ............. only way to get better is do it yourself. :beer::d:beer:

X2, then i don't have some 1st year apprentice climbing around my boat with dirty coveralls & shoes. You'll never know what goes on behind closed doors!!!!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hate doing it, hate it. my time is worth more then what they charge. the owner works in the shop, they lay heavy duty fabric before walking in your boat, i had to run back there to bring a friends boat and walked into the back shop, its clean, the guys are clean, very professional shop. I will go there instead of the dirty coverall, boat has grease prints place i went before which was the dealer.

clutchy1

Reaction score
Thanks Bud! Im actually a mechanic in the back, Glad we could make you so happy! Ps we're just of 149th street actually ;) lol Which boats were yours?

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:mad:
Supra'S always start just charge the battery.....

that 2010 supra is a pile. blew a fuse due to the numerous electrical problems which was causing the no start. stereo never works,amp has been replaced a couple of times, light bar never works, gel coat cracking all over, the list goes on and on.

clutchy1

Reaction score
oh right those boats, yea the supra was really nice but an electrical nightmare, i was thinkin it mighta had some stupid security password in that computer on the dash like some centurions have.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the supra is super sweet!! way nicer the fourwinns!!! funny how boats and sleds have the worse security systems.....NONE. just a key thats it, and there are only a few combos. I guess the exception would be brp with there teather's.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the supra is super sweet!! way nicer the fourwinns!!! funny how boats and sleds have the worse security systems.....NONE. just a key thats it, and there are only a few combos. I guess the exception would be brp with there teather's.

My buddy has a Supra and he has endless problems with his ballast system. Check out the 2011 Malibu's......no key, the dash is basically an Ipad looking touch screen with pushbutton start. Looks sweet if everything works, i couldn't imagine an electrical gremlin in one of those. I'll stick with what i got it does the trick just fine.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has a Supra and he has endless problems with his ballast system. Check out the 2011 Malibu's......no key, the dash is basically an Ipad looking touch screen with pushbutton start. Looks sweet if everything works, i couldn't imagine an electrical gremlin in one of those. I'll stick with what i got it does the trick just fine.

Oh and i forgot to mention the Wakesetter 247 now has a Cadillac supercharged engine as an optional powerplant....now that would be sweet in my VLX.:d

clutchy1

Reaction score
Oh and i forgot to mention the Wakesetter 247 now has a Cadillac supercharged engine as an optional powerplant....now that would be sweet in my VLX.:d

For real? oh man i cant wait to see one of them, bet that sounds saweet!!

Top Bottom