Nytro exhaust

DangleStar127

Reaction score
ive just purchased a 010 Nytro se 153 and i was wondering what do u guys think is a good exhaust for this sled. i want to put a turbo on it in the future so i would like an exhaust that is compatible for a turbo if need be.

thanks

topsecret

Reaction score
when you go turbo it willcome with an exhaust, if you want something that will sound good until then I have a hauck husher for sale 200 obo.

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Schmidt bros. is a great exhaust! Been very happy with the ones we have done. Look awesome too!

But at the end of the day, keep your money and save up for a turbo, don't waste the money...Been there, done that. my .02 cents.

i attached a pic of a schmidt bros nytro we did.

Attachments

• 4376mif_20.jpg
    4376mif_20.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 302

taxi guy

Reaction score
ive just purchased a 010 Nytro se 153 and i was wondering what do u guys think is a good exhaust for this sled. i want to put a turbo on it in the future so i would like an exhaust that is compatible for a turbo if need be.

thanks

I have a aftermarket pipe and will trade for a stock one if u r interested??

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Under tunnel exhaust's will run ya around a grand by the time you enclose your tunnel,heatsheilds etc, For another 3299.00 I can set you up with a new MPI 180hp turbo that has a tunnel dump with a muffler. You will be much happier with the sound and performance-Darren-Photo's attached

Attachments

• mpi 04.JPG
    mpi 04.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 240
  • mpi 12.JPG
    mpi 12.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 250
Top Bottom