Avalanche video

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
JUST SAW THIS ON YOUTUBE..... I THINK I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE A COUPLE YEARS AGO..... WATCH THE GUY BELOW TO THE RIGHT WHILE THE 3 GUYS CLIMB. THINK HE GOT PARTIALLY BURIED?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U72mxYjEP5E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 luck guys , the fools should have known better....

I think they knew,,,,, looked like there plan all along i would say notice the camera man didnt even say a word, no traps to get them so they thought they would make a vid,,, there was already recent activity there is NO way they were that DUMB.....I hope... and either way it is very dumb....

Last edited:

Cranky

Reaction score
The guy should've hidden himself behind the rock crags. Or maybe he did. :beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I think they knew,,,,, looked like there plan all along i would say notice the camera man didnt even say a word, no traps to get them so they thought they would make a vid,,, there was already recent activity there is NO way they were that DUMB.....I hope... and either way it is very dumb....

U think they knew it would slide ...& said 'Fugg it'...lets make a vid ? No traps...recent activity should of signed it.. How about the sliding snow !?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U think they knew it would slide ...& said 'Fugg it'...lets make a vid ? No traps...recent activity should of signed it.. How about the sliding snow !?

thats what i am saying,,, if that hill doesnt scream at you saying I am ready to slide then they are truely very ignorant sledders and need some lessons.

thats why I think it was done on purpose for the vid....and they posted it,,,,

but i guess if they knew you would think they would only send one guy up,,, ok i am now convinced they are idiots,,, please no one yell at me for say n it...

idiots if they did it on purpose and idiots if it was a accident...:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just watched it again,, the guy on the rock doesnt even move,, I think it was done on purpose because there was 3 sleds hanging back and the guy on the rock was probably there spotter, if it was a accident soemone would have gotten a bit excited

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just watched it again,, the guy on the rock doesnt even move,, I think it was done on purpose because there was 3 sleds hanging back and the guy on the rock was probably there spotter, if it was a accident soemone would have gotten a bit excited

if you look at the guy on the rock, wouldn't you say that was his sled at the end of the tracks going up, that got cover up in snow?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you look at the guy on the rock, wouldn't you say that was his sled at the end of the tracks going up, that got cover up in snow?

yes his sled got burried but he didnt even move, well he had no where to go but it looks like he went to that rock for a reason. like maybe to watch them pull the hill wich really is not too exciting or maybe they tried to sluff off some snow,, who knows I guess

still very stupid,,, at least go 1 at a time lol ,kidding, joke,,,,:p

Top Bottom