Valemount restricted area spring opening dates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello

Please see the attachment for a list of the spring opening dates for the restricted areas. Please do NOT use these areas until the date specified, we all need to get along and share our wonderful backcountry

Please contact our office with any questions.

Attachments

• Spring Opening Dates.pdf
    137.6 KB · Views: 572

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at that list and thinking about how much we cant ride makes me want to hang myself.:(:(:(:(:(

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't access your map link!

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah

and caribou. they like to eat on the glaciers:rolleyes:

Caribou must like the noise from the choppers blasting around better, as it must not bother them like the noise from the sleds.
Somebody must have got caught bl%%win someone.
Bang my F%$$kin head!!!!!!:rant::rant:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some yes but if we dont start getting some snow,its gunna be tuff by then. Some of these areas also have park boundrys and private cabins to contend with and in the light of all the boundry breaking and vandalism thats been occuring i for one wont be leading anyone into any of them

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is to bad that there are so many a$$holes out there wrecking sh!t and breaking rules. Because I would like to see some of these ares. I am getting tired of riding the same stuff everytime we go. Really sucks for the honest ppl that just want to ride and have a good time.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most of these are not actually riding areas so much as access roads and valleys. you may find you arent really missing much by not riding there. Good luck anyways!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but glassman you are close enough to be considered a local so you don't want to tell anyways now do ya. lol.

Top Bottom