avalung??

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i havent heard much talk about the avalung, whats all of your thoughts on this product? my lil womans been in my ear as of late and wants me to get more safety gear, bless her cause now im thinkin shes probably right. Also best avy bag anyone???

sledhead65

Reaction score
Hi, i have a lung and i wear it... i have a snow pulse bag and i havent needed it but i feel its a good unit.. ABS is fine as well however the snowpulse inflates around your neck for even more safety.. Just my 2 cents

Don

wapos

Reaction score
I agree if you are going to buy a bag get the snow pulse, as for the lung, I am not sure how well it will work with your helmet on, the key would be to take your helmet to the store and see if you can get the mouthpiece in with you helmet on...

scrapmaster

Reaction score
i have an avalung, thankfully havnt had to use it but it does work with my helmet i like that u can have the mouthpiece tucked away when riding in, then when im climbing and whatnot i keep the mouthpiece in the chinguard of my helmet where its reachable without hands

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an avalung, thankfully havnt had to use it but it does work with my helmet i like that u can have the mouthpiece tucked away when riding in, then when im climbing and whatnot i keep the mouthpiece in the chinguard of my helmet where its reachable without hands
it doesnt fill with snow? and its easily accessable without hands? is it uncomfortable?

scrapmaster

Reaction score
havnt had any problems with snow fillin it no, if u tuck it into your chinguard by your mouth its reachable, altho they recomend havin it in your mouth.. yah its comfy enuff tend to forget its there till i try an unzip my jacket

Top Bottom