2011 pro engine codes ?

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
250 km and I'm getting an engine light single flash code. Sled is shutting down and just towed it out of Silent Pass Can anyone tell me what 1 flash means ? (Left my manual at home). Thanks

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Change engine light ! Haha, Not quite yet ! I have an '08 which has that light go off once and a while. Anyhow, we figure out the issue, which was the throttle sensor on the bars got wet (from rolling the sled over a few times) and eventually was shorting out the sensor on the trail down. 1 flash of the engine light and would die like it was runnung out of fuel. Next morning pulled the sensor out and threw it in the truck on the dash to dry out. Rode 125 km on Saturday without any issues.

fersch69

Reaction score
ive got the same thing happening to my sled. took it to the dealer here in town and he said that he changed the throttle sensor and i got it back and didnt even make it half km and did the same thing.what did you do to fix urs? where is the sensor located?

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sensor is inside your throttle assembly on your bars. It's a push pin sensor which screws up against the metal pin on your throttle flipper. It has 2 resistors inside of it, so you can't run it unplugged eaither. Had issues again this last weekend. Put a new sensor on it, but I tapped the pin closed and put in under the hood in a bag so the moisture issue should be resolved. But for some reason I still have fuel/injector problems. Sled wanted to die as soon as you give it throttle, and was starving for fuel. Eventually we pulled the fuel filter to make sure it wasn't plugged, re-installed it, and the sled would run fine for 10 - 15 minutes. It's a fuel issue with mine now, so it's at the dealership getting looked at.

biranz24

Reaction score
I had gotten a code that flashed on the cluster for a DE7 and check engine light had started to blink, but when I had stopped and restarted the code dissaperd. The sledran rather sluggish. Any idea what the code is for?

LeapingLizzard

Reaction score
Website
www.tdkcustomhomes.com
I just got my '11 800 back today. First time it was in the shop with the engine light in they changed they TPS. I rode for a few miles and again the engine light and bad bogging. I would turn off the sled, restart and it ran great until the light came back in again. I rode for two days like this. The second trip to the shop and they changed the injectors. Can't wait to try again. I hope it's good to go!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had gotten a code that flashed on the cluster for a DE7 and check engine light had started to blink, but when I had stopped and restarted the code dissaperd. The sledran rather sluggish. Any idea what the code is for?
That is your max det limit warning. I've had that a couple of times when you are on and off the throttle then pin it hard.

Top Bottom