2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Tyler I am still coming out to visit for a day or 2 , and depending on how I'm doing might be able to help with something. Have to wait and see.
My camp stall has been taken (thanks Outwest)!!

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone i have learned today it will take until mid July at earliest to get my quad all fixed properly. Also the doctors are telling me i will not be healed for approximatly 6-12 weeks. I will still come out and visit for a day or 2, but cannot do any physical labor (except carry a beer).
I light of this news i think i should let someone else have my site (very close to the action) #70, it is a tent stall, but it's big and a drive thru (large enough for a trailer just no water) & i think the smaller power plugs as well.
Will anyone take it over for me, PM me or phone my cell # 403-845-0435.
Thanks.
Hadley:cool:

Sorry to it will take so long to heal...

But make sure you come by for a beer then and BS about what the ride might have been...
Kind of like OLD Folk quading - just sitt and drink beer and talk about it hahaha

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before i search all these pages....did the campsite list ever get posed on whos where?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Before i search all these pages....did the campsite list ever get posed on whos where?

nope sure didn't.... not going to either.... not in Jr High, shouldn't matter who your neighbour is, you'll learn to love them.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm pretty sure it was YOU that said "I will post it after the long weekend"...... just sayin.

It has nothing to do with school...only curiosity.....and no it doesnt really matter.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring on the mud.....there better be a prize for dirty girls and boys this year for sure!!!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Bring on the mud.....there better be a prize for dirty girls and boys this year for sure!!!!

Why is Matt going in drag? That's only way he could win :p

........on second thought I had a vision of Matt humping everyone's leg in drag...not good ....not good at all

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is Matt going in drag? That's only way he could win :p

........on second thought I had a vision of Matt humping everyone's leg in drag...not good ....not good at all

Thanks for that... The last thing we need to do is encourage him!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's borrowing yours. And he's going to save on oil

I'm all about saving the enviroment...one liter at a time. I'll have my quad and bike there, so no problem using mine...i'd be a bit nervous if you were riding it though Ron...I've seen how you treat your toys:d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I'm all about saving the enviroment...one liter at a time. I'll have my quad and bike there, so no problem using mine...i'd be a bit nervous if you were riding it though Ron...I've seen how you treat your toys:d

I think ALL of rons toys were manufactured wrong.. And thats why they break all the time. I dont think its how he rides them. I cant see it being his fault?

Top Bottom