2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
2nd year I think us and the sledderdoc crew made it!

year 1 you got lost..... year 3, weather and breakdowns....... year 4...... Becca's crash.......

I think you're right year 2 you may have completed it!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
year 1 you got lost..... year 3, weather and breakdowns....... year 4...... Becca's crash.......

I think you're right year 2 you may have completed it!
Not "lost",just took the scenic route.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
maxwell
I didnt finish the rally

Gameroom cash: $5129468
Thanked 6,103 Times in 2,469 Posts

..........Thats seriosly funny what it says under your name now.. lol. Im pretty jelous!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
The daughter and I had a fantastic week meeting old freinds and new , great bucnh of people and we look forward to meeting at another campout this summer . A special thanks to Murminator for helping me out with a torn boot on the Rhino , hats off to you bud and hats off to everyone who organized this great event that I wouldnt miss ever:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:beer:

No prob Butch I always work best hungover :d:beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Yeah where was the camera's?.....I got a leg hump from Audrey and Ang at the same time and no pics :(

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We took a ton of video on Sat, got lots of members on the trail. I can pull some stills from it, but here's some of LadyDirt earning her name...'just' caught it on camera ;) Steve's chuckling is hilarious :D We got the other too LD...the one you sank out of sight in the big puddle....followed by a helmet chucking by Boyd LMAO!! :eek:

Mid dive...
Taryn faceplant.jpg

Splat!! We give you an '8' LOL
Taryn 2.jpg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we took a ton of video on sat, got lots of members on the trail. I can pull some stills from it, but here's some of ladydirt earning her name...'just' caught it on camera ;) steve's chuckling is hilarious :d we got the other too ld...the one you sank out of sight in the big puddle....followed by a helmet chucking by boyd lmao!! :eek:

Mid dive...
View attachment 95248

splat!! We give you an '8' lol
View attachment 95249

so how did you like quadding in alberta? Little different than your home town trails? It sure was good to see you guys came out to the event......

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We took a ton of video on Sat, got lots of members on the trail. I can pull some stills from it, but here's some of LadyDirt earning her name...'just' caught it on camera ;) Steve's chuckling is hilarious :D We got the other too LD...the one you sank out of sight in the big puddle....followed by a helmet chucking by Boyd LMAO!! :eek:

Mid dive...
View attachment 95248

Splat!! We give you an '8' LOL
View attachment 95249

LMFAO!! I'm such a tool! Like seriously...who goes diving into mud holes!?! (I did it on purpose I swear!) Looking forward to the footage............................

Not

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO!! I'm such a tool! Like seriously...who goes diving into mud holes!?! (I did it on purpose I swear!) Looking forward to the footage............................

Not

people spend thousands for the same treatment ya got for free, ya should be proud and show us some skin ahm:d:beer:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how did you like quadding in alberta? Little different than your home town trails? It sure was good to see you guys came out to the event......

We really enjoyed it :D That's the kinda stuff I'd like to ride...Steve had a tougher time on his bike, but he kicks butt on it so he did pretty good, even in the muskeg we drug him into :cool:

We'll be back next year, despite the hail damage and first forward flip off the front of my quad :eek: my head still hurts from slamming the bumper. :eek:

Top Bottom