2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks for helpin' on checkpoint 3(which the sign said 4!!! Duh!), quadtrash and jr highmark......... And thanks to jr highmark for gettin my brand new 2011 dodge 3500 extremely muddy to get to checkpoint 3 ;)--- he couldn't just go through the mudhole to get there once and then back, he had to do it 3 or 4 times!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The biggest thanks to tylerg and rknight111 and sledderglen for organizing this thing, and all the mods and volunteers that helped out. Turnout not quite as good as last year, but the weather sure was awesome...... Even sunburned yesterday from sittin' in the sun most of the day chillin' by the fire :)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres some photos. didnt take many our lense was broken.

T-TEAM at the first mudhole... realizing it was going to be a LONG day on the bike.

many#s

i need one

ron installing the sponsor board with a rock

Venture to say thats the hardest T TEAM has worked in along azz time:d:beer:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
The samsqwatch was a big hit, t-team......... You probably shouldn't have made the little girl cry, though!! ;)

It wasn't me! Luckily I dont think there is too many pictures I have to worry about haha. I know when many #'s got ahold of me there was a flash or two....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Robobecca is bolted back together just pickinher up at hospital.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Glad shes ok for sure! Thats awesome. Was good hangin out with all you people again... Mike it was a pleasure as always! hahahaha.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Great weekend!!! Thanks everyone. Glad Becka is back together Mike!! :beer::d:beer:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ya it was a awesome weekend. Still tired and thirsty for some reason.

And sorry for the beer can incident. Can't remember his name. But ya. Not sure what happened. I am blaming the booze and other things...:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I don't know how to write this without sounding gay.... But many numbers....... my throat still hurts from you shooting jello straight into the back of my neck!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know how to write this without sounding gay.... But many numbers....... my throat still hurts from you shooting jello straight into the back of my neck!

wow, you coming out of the closet, thatz gay:p:beer:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I also don't know know how to write this without sounding gay but i witnessed this event, he had jello running down his chin and all over his collar.:beer:There was a lady in his presence to lap it up:d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I also don't know know how to write this without sounding gay but i witnessed this event, he had jello running down his chin and all over his collar.:beer:There was a lady in his presence to lap it up:d

I dont know how to write this without sound gay....again.... But there seemed to be alot of other dudes sitting around many numbers campsite....taking shots in the mouth..........:eek:

Top Bottom