What to get the GF for her Bday?

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im having a hard time figureing out what i should get the girlfriend for her Bday. She is 21 and enjoys Photography.

Any ideas lol.:eek:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqAQRbmRXk[/media]

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something shiny/sparkly.

Works every time, and babes love that stuff.

That or a couples massage. Those are awesome, as the foreplay gets handled by someone else, so its a relaxing time saver.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A day at a really cool spa.... like out in Banff where there is amazing scenery and stuff to photograph... Stay in a fancy shmancy hotel... then write a sweet letter about why you love her....
:)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I question why you feel the need to buy a gift for an inflatable novalty item...:eek:

a patch kit maybe????

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awe those are all sweet!! if it was me...................get me drunk and laid and I'm a happy woman :D

Hahahaha but a new camera would be nice too :p if she's into the kinda thing. Or maybe if she already has a kickazz one then a class. There's another thread with classes posted up and info on cameras and related stuff....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I question why you feel the need to buy a gift for an inflatable novalty item...:eek:

a patch kit maybe????

lmao fuggin awesome bogger you always know how to make a person smile:rolling::rolling: toss up now for #1 response between this and dick in a box.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got the wife a weekend spa package with myself at the new Sparkling hill resort at predator ridge. 2 day 2 nights hotel, and spa packages. be a nice get away from the kids. dining in style, beautiful room, and every spa treatment a girl could ask for

Top Bottom