Ufc 111

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone gonna watch it?
Not sure which will be a bigger massacre,,,,

GSP bout or Mir. It's a good card this time.

Anyone heading out to a bar to watch?:beer::d

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah im buying it going to be some good fights.really hope gsp wins he should do he is on top form.Also want frank mir to win :d

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to the sharfk club in grande prairie! GSP is going to school hardy! And I hope Carwin beats Mir. Will be good one. I watched Jon Jones beat Vera Sunday night. That guy is tough, I bet he can stand right up there with Machida. Probably knock him out.

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haveing a get together at the house for the fights just a few freinds and some good food and a few :beer: it should be a good time

lan_ermk

Reaction score
for people with Bell express vu satellite, check out the BINGO channel #386.. looks like we get the PPV for free!!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant belive mir just lost bad thought he would win. Gsp next hope he kicks arse

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good catch Ian_ermk...it was nice to watch the fights without having to pay for it..

Muir sure didn't fight as good as was expected...kind of a disappointing fight. I thought it would go longer.

Man can Hardy endure pain.... get out of two submissions and still go the full five rounds.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was not the best gsp fight would of liked a knock out or tko.But atleast he must of shut up dan hardy:d

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, at least Lesnar has someone new to fight. It should be interesting. Those heavyweights... man a couple of good slugs and it's lights out.
GSP, a couple of times was looking over to the coaches in disbelief. He was probably thinking, What, do I have to break his arm>??? He had Hardy in a leg hold but the fight ended, I bet he woulda had it if the bout lasted another 15 seconds.

All in all it was a fantastic bunch of fights, I thought all were good.

bspot

Reaction score
Definatly not the best bunch of fights. The only good thing to come out of these fights is Carwin will finally get to fight Lesnar and I think GSP realized he fought a boring fight and will work on finishing opponents rather than dominating them from start to finish to get the decision.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did gsp win? i did not pay the $50 to watch a fight frome the couch!

Yes, GSP dominated that little brit from start to end... There was not one minute that wasn`t in his control...
I would have liked to see a bit more blood, and punches in that fight, but it was a good fight. GSP is still one of my faves to watch.

Top Bottom