Badly injured s&m member --- esox

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ESOX, A LONGTIME MEMBER OF THE SITE, HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR SOME TIME NOW:(. LOTS OF EDMONTON AREA MEMBERS KNOW ESOX FROM A FEW OF THE "SUDS" NITES THAT HE ATTENDED:beer:. SLED ACCIDENT IN REVY AND BROKE HIS BACK:(. HELICOPTER OUT AND ENDED UP IN VANCOUVER FOR 4 HOURS EMERGENCY BACK SURGERY. NOW IS IN GLENROSE HOSPITAL BACK HERE IN EDMONTON:(.......... HERE IS WHAT HE WROTE(HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ESOX, BUT I THOUGHT THIS HIT HOME A LITTLE CLOSE, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THE INFORMATION):

""Well, it's like this (readers' digest version). Last day of sleddin at McRae in Revy, staying wayyy low in the meadows for safety cause of avy risks (a bit ironic I think) , doing a bunch of jumpers over some slow rollers with a couple feet powder and plenty of base, got the nose down and the tail up and when sled 'lawn-darted' and stopped dead, I kept going of course and clipped my feet/shins on the handlebars and a flip or two later with a funky landing position and 'bingo'..."me no-can feel or move me legs". a quick chopper ride to Revy, ambulance trip to Kamloops, and a flight to Vancouver for 4 hours of midnite spinal surgery and some parting gifts of 8 lag-bolts and a couple of rods. 3wks in Van,3more in the Fort, and now the Glenrose. Sled is needs switches and a ski skag, but otherwise fine. It's for sale if anyone is looking (got a few bills to pay).
Later, Bry""

GET BETTER SOON, BRIAN(ESOX)........ THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU, BUDDY!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hoping all the best to You Brian (Esox) and that you may Ride on again Soon !

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids and I will add you to our prayers. May you have a speedy recovery, and thank you for sharing.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My thoughts are with you, hope for a speedy recovery for you bud!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope all's well bud! It always the little ones that bite the hardest!

jayew118

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ESOX, A LONGTIME MEMBER OF THE SITE, HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR SOME TIME NOW:(. LOTS OF EDMONTON AREA MEMBERS KNOW ESOX FROM A FEW OF THE "SUDS" NITES THAT HE ATTENDED:beer:. SLED ACCIDENT IN REVY AND BROKE HIS BACK:(. HELICOPTER OUT AND ENDED UP IN VANCOUVER FOR 4 HOURS EMERGENCY BACK SURGERY. NOW IS IN GLENROSE HOSPITAL BACK HERE IN EDMONTON:(.......... HERE IS WHAT HE WROTE(HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ESOX, BUT I THOUGHT THIS HIT HOME A LITTLE CLOSE, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THE INFORMATION):

""Well, it's like this (readers' digest version). Last day of sleddin at McRae in Revy, staying wayyy low in the meadows for safety cause of avy risks (a bit ironic I think) , doing a bunch of jumpers over some slow rollers with a couple feet powder and plenty of base, got the nose down and the tail up and when sled 'lawn-darted' and stopped dead, I kept going of course and clipped my feet/shins on the handlebars and a flip or two later with a funky landing position and 'bingo'..."me no-can feel or move me legs". a quick chopper ride to Revy, ambulance trip to Kamloops, and a flight to Vancouver for 4 hours of midnite spinal surgery and some parting gifts of 8 lag-bolts and a couple of rods. 3wks in Van,3more in the Fort, and now the Glenrose. Sled is needs switches and a ski skag, but otherwise fine. It's for sale if anyone is looking (got a few bills to pay).
Later, Bry""

GET BETTER SOON, BRIAN(ESOX)........ THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU, BUDDY!
get well soon, from the powderslut posse, Kamloops B.C.

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your accident.Stay strong,heal fast...all the best to a speedy recovery!!

Top Bottom