Proclimb issues

M1K

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, since we have some bottomless powder out there in mountains and guys are running the balls off these new Proclimbs....are you guys identifying any weak spots or other issues. Just read under the "Valemount conditions" thread that this one guys clutch would not always shift down by the end of the day. This is much needed info so if my turbo ever comes in I know what to look out for.:D

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do u care ur on an old m series......tank

o ya cal first tracks on monday,u comin

Akpowderhound

Reaction score
I dont have one and I have never rode one!
So far out of the few I know of I have learned to make sure your airbox is clean and dont have any popped out rivots!
This one locked up with 5 miles on it!
Bummer!
Im thinking it was something sucked up through the airbox.
These things will be a nasty sled once Cat works out the bugs. I about dropped the $12,800 one one. then I remembered the 2003 Firecat I bought. Never will I buy a first model year cat again.
Niko010.jpg

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
n i heard from a relible source that cats never break down...
o ya whens urs outta the shop son

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wen my shop takes care of me w warranty,,, and just in time fer me to ride it.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do u care ur on an old m series......tank

o ya cal first tracks on monday,u comin

Tank? Just cause the m series was around for a while don't make it a tank, more flickable than any other stock sled I've ridden. Ill spin donuts around doos all day on my "relic of a tank":D

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tank? Just cause the m series was around for a while don't make it a tank, more flickable than any other stock sled I've ridden. Ill spin donuts around doos all day on my "relic of a tank":D
Careful next the doo spammers will say " well u havent been on a 2012 yet, outta this world! They skinnied the stance to 24" u should ride it now"

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree except imnot making it up. a fact is a fact and you wanted to know the issues. there ya go.also one guy we met on the hill today his locked up solid 1k up the trail. i was going to leave that out but seems like an issue.
I heard there's a recall coming. Another guy had his pile up in the dealers lot while loading it from new.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these cat guys r sensitive today....
cal u not drunk,i thought we were bestest buds...

Top Bottom