Belt Slips carving Left

thorrider11

Reaction score
When I Go to carve left in deep'ish snow my belt gets wet just wondering if any one else has had this problem?

driller

Reaction score
yes everybody that has a rev and carves in deep fluffy snow has the belt slip
the fix is go to home depo buy some plastic bug screen get your hot glue gun out and cover the hole on the side panel then while your at it drill some holes on that side panel and mesh them in also your clutches and belt will love you for it. i can get you some pictures if you like

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go buy a xxxmodrods 5 peice vent kit for a hundo and make your sled look good not some drilled holes in your panels that just fill with snow...Do you have your belt gaurd on,never had that problem with a rev ...

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never had this problem on my sled either...thats cause there is no place for snow to get in on the belt side of my sled

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have never had a problem with belt slippage when carving. You can put some SLP prefilter material over the little Nike holes at the bottom of you side panels. I've done this to 2 sleds and I get no snow inside my engine compartment unless the snow gets over the hood. I use high temp rtv and let it cure overnight. I also use the SLP over the hood screens and exhaust side panel screen.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I Go to carve left in deep'ish snow my belt gets wet just wondering if any one else has had this problem?

Bug screen works or a piece of duct tape on the inside. Either way you have to cover that Nike hole.

I have a piece
of Black duct tape that been on there for 4 years......

Top Bottom