Big Iron Shootout

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YUP, THE BIG IRON SHOOTOUT IS THIS WEEKEND, AND MAXIMUM 1000 SLEDS ALLOWED.... KEN FROM SPECIALTY SLEDS IS TAKING UP HIS RT1000 "DUAL TURBO" SLED AND AN 800 REV SINGLE TURBO SLED. HE LEFT THE YAMMY TURBO AT HOME BASE. ANYONE HAVE ANY UPDATES ON THE PROCEEDINGS KEEP US INFORMED. I SUSPECT MIKE IRMAN WILL BE RIGHT IN THE THICK OF THINGS TOO.:cool:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the 2005 and the 2006 DVD's. It's just sic where they take those juiced up turbos.:Snowmobile1:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Did anyone hear the results of this event.
1. Who won what
2. Were there issues with the "Law" (Insurance, Littering Etc).
YUP, THE BIG IRON SHOOTOUT IS THIS WEEKEND, AND MAXIMUM 1000 SLEDS ALLOWED.... KEN FROM SPECIALTY SLEDS IS TAKING UP HIS RT1000 "DUAL TURBO" SLED AND AN 800 REV SINGLE TURBO SLED. HE LEFT THE YAMMY TURBO AT HOME BASE. ANYONE HAVE ANY UPDATES ON THE PROCEEDINGS KEEP US INFORMED. I SUSPECT MIKE IRMAN WILL BE RIGHT IN THE THICK OF THINGS TOO.:cool:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had heard a couple fellas got caught in a avalanche. they told me that they found them less than 15 mins but they had passed. Fellas from Red Deer took 24 hours to get home due to avalanche hi-way closers . Can any one conferm. This is all hear-say on my part. If the two fellas did pass condolences to the families and friends, very sad day.

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks Powderpuff

two different days, here is the story from our local paper, apparently it was an earthquake. :confused:
http://www.revelstoketimesreview.com/

REALLY IS NICE TO HAVE A GOOD CONTACT OUT THERE:) .... I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE OUT HERE WHEN I SAY "WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT". THANKS AGAIN POWDERPUFF;) ......... SLEDBUNNYRACING AND HOPEFULLY SNOW&MUD.COM WILL BE OUT YOUR WAY AGAIN AT THE END OF THIS MONTH. WHERE DO YOU WORK?? WE'LL TRY AND COME HAVE A QUICK COFFEE AND SAY HI:rolleyes: . I THINK WE'LL BE HEADING TO TROUT LAKE, IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN.:)

ski-doo

Reaction score
i thought they were not having the big shootout this year because last year they left garbage and stuff everywhere.

Top Bottom