What do you use for tunnel storage?

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive seen people have with bags and ive been wondering other ways that people have used their tunnnel to store their stuff when riding. Show off what youve done for storage.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bolted down a little action Packer on my RMK tunnel and filled it full of goodies. Have no pix to show, but it works fine, looks a little rednek...

Ozzy421

Reaction score
led tailight, new skinz bumper, fuel rack and tunnel bag

Attachments

• led tail light.jpg
    led tail light.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 374

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the BRP expandable tunnel bag, first ride out the top zipper opened up, lost my keys to my truck, spare goggles, knife, matches, ect. learned that day always keep keys at truck or on yourself. my keys were found by another rider on the trail thank god!!

on the way out one of the plastic clips broke and the bag fell off and was dragging behind. not really meant for the rough trails in and out of the mountains. maybe better for groomed trails.

this is the bag
Ski-Doo Tunnel Bag - Bags

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
Couple of my buddies had that same deal on their tunnel. Same thing, destroyed the first day out. You would have thought they were a Polaris product or something...

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the BRP expandable tunnel bag, first ride out the top zipper opened up, lost my keys to my truck, spare goggles, knife, matches, ect. learned that day always keep keys at truck or on yourself. my keys were found by another rider on the trail thank god!!

on the way out one of the plastic clips broke and the bag fell off and was dragging behind. not really meant for the rough trails in and out of the mountains. maybe better for groomed trails.

Ski-Doo Tunnel Bag - Bags

I've got a buddy with the same bag, never had any problems. I use his bag to store my chit when we've been out together

kentz

Reaction score
Just buy a new Cat, the storage is cavernous. Only problem is your sled becomes a pack mule for all of your XP buddies and then a recycle bin for empty cans.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw someone on this site that bolted down a pelican box to the tunnel. I have the tunnel bag, but I've been having overheating problems on the trail, so I never use it since it sits right on the cooler. Also, the bag would get wrecked if there is anything heavy bouncing around, so I am heading to MEC today to look at the pelican cases. I have some aluminum spacers that would prop the box up over the cooler. I just want to see how heavy these things are.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i saw someone on this site that bolted down a pelican box to the tunnel. I have the tunnel bag, but i've been having overheating problems on the trail, so i never use it since it sits right on the cooler. Also, the bag would get wrecked if there is anything heavy bouncing around, so i am heading to mec today to look at the pelican cases. I have some aluminum spacers that would prop the box up over the cooler. I just want to see how heavy these things are.

sledbunnyracing has a pelican case on both of his sleds....... Seems to work okay, but they're permanently bolted on, so they can't be quickly removed like the ski-doo bag or craiggerbuilts.....

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use skins and is on very back of tunnel. 4 clips hold it on. some tools first aid glove food drinks. never lost or gotten wet. Seems if full stays put.

Jemeda11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
powder keg. fuel cell and storage with stainless steel bottle. holds alot for the xp.

Attachments

• index~~element153~~1.jpg
    index~~element153~~1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 222
  • PKmain.jpg
    PKmain.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 224
  • ski-doo-gas-tank2010.jpg
    ski-doo-gas-tank2010.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 228

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bag you can get with the wrp seats works great, holds a ton, and everything stays dry

Attachments

• Donna 007.jpg
    Donna 007.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Donna 001.jpg
    Donna 001.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 219

Flange99

Reaction score
I got tired of tunnel bags coming apart, straps ripping off the bag, things getting wrecked, etc so I tried a Pelican Case and have been very happy. Even though its not shown in these photos, I bought the rubber tunnel pad that Cat sells and it sits on that. Nylon straps are rivoted to the case and are as snug today as the day they went on. After the first ride, I installed a stainless steel tri-loop between the strap and the hook to help keep the straps in good shape. I can tighten it up on the tunnel and it never moves. This setup weights 8.2lbs.
DSCF4745.jpg

DSCF4747.jpg

DSCF4744.jpg

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got tired of tunnel bags coming apart, straps ripping off the bag, things getting wrecked, etc so I tried a Pelican Case and have been very happy. Even though its not shown in these photos, I bought the rubber tunnel pad that Cat sells and it sits on that. Nylon straps are rivoted to the case and are as snug today as the day they went on. After the first ride, I installed a stainless steel tri-loop between the strap and the hook to help keep the straps in good shape. I can tighten it up on the tunnel and it never moves. This setup weights 8.2lbs.
View attachment 80221

View attachment 80222

View attachment 80220

How much are they? And who deals them in Edmonton area?

Top Bottom