LoginRegister
SnowandMud.com - Powered by vBulletin

Today's Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member Smithys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Airdrie, Alberta
    Posts
    244

    Calgary Snowmobile Club Membership 2013/2014

    Attached is the Calgary Snowmobile Club registration form for those who would be interested in joining our club and can not make our monthly general meetings to do it in person. We are also looking for anyone interested in being a corporate sponsor.

    If you have any questions regarding the club, please contact myself.

    Calgary Snow Mobile Club Home
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Calgary Snowmobile Club Member



  2. #2
    Super Moderator

    Sledderglen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Trailerhood
    Posts
    6,875

    Re: Calgary Snowmobile Club Membership 2013/2014

    When I move to Calgary I will join your club also. Great news that the CSC is finally getting off their butt and doing some trailwork in Kananaskis. This needs to be done. Good going CSC
    2008 XP 154 Yellow,Black and Blue
    2007 Can Am 500 XT Red
    2-1953 Buick 2Dr. hardtop classics
    Other junk all spread around
    Trail Director for Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels and ASA Sign Guy
    Team Bushwacker Memeber
    Member of Team Slim
    Holder of the #1 Trail Pass for Alberta
    Member of Team Snow and Mud

    Missing my buddy Albert


    Next event summer campout

  3. #3
    Member Polar_RMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    292

    Re: Calgary Snowmobile Club Membership 2013/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledderglen View Post
    When I move to Calgary I will join your club also. Great news that the CSC is finally getting off their butt and doing some trailwork in Kananaskis. This needs to be done. Good going CSC
    Could you please give me more info about trailwork in Kananaskis? Can't find any info on their webpage

  4. #4
    Member Polar_RMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    292

    Re: Calgary Snowmobile Club Membership 2013/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithys View Post
    Attached is the Calgary Snowmobile Club registration form for those who would be interested in joining our club and can not make our monthly general meetings to do it in person. We are also looking for anyone interested in being a corporate sponsor.

    If you have any questions regarding the club, please contact myself.

    Calgary Snow Mobile Club Home
    We would like to join your club before your trip to Golden, so we may join you, what would be the simplest way to do so?
    Last edited by Polar_RMK; November 27th, 2014 at 10:10 PM.

  5. #5
    Member Stickman70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    62

    Re: Calgary Snowmobile Club Membership 2013/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar_RMK View Post
    We would like to join your club before your trip to Golden, so we may join you, what would be the simplest way to do so?
    The best way to join up would be to call our Membership director at 403-236-8155, his name is Jorg, he will get you looked after.

    PM me and I can get you the information for the ride.

  6. #6
    Member Polar_RMK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    292

    Re: Calgary Snowmobile Club Membership 2013/2014

    Already become a member, thanks. Now need to call Doug need driving directions for 13th of December

  7. #7
    Member xpdoodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    24

    Re: Calgary Snowmobile Club Membership 2013/2014

    "Could you please give me more info about trailwork in Kananaskis? Can't find any info on their webpage"

    On the main page of the web site you will see a list of links to the monthly newsletters. There is typically a status update in there from the Trails Committee. You can also email trails@calgarysnowmobileclub.net or check out the Cataract Creek area in the forum: S.W. ALBERTA
    Last edited by xpdoodoo; December 11th, 2014 at 08:45 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •