700 Grizzly pipe

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what is the best pipe would be for my Grizzly wanting to Pipe it and but a K&N air filter.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the same quad..i put the hmf with the quite core..its still loud..i like it but the peeps behind me dont..i dont think there is a k&n for this quad but there is a aftermarket air filter..2 stage foam with the "special oil" is what i put on mine..next step i got the weights from a 450 kodiak clutch and want to put them in soon along with 2 shims in the primary..the shims are 1 mm each..lotsa torque even with the 27" mudlites..the hfm pipe took like 2 miniutes to install..hey its a hotrod and it should sound like a hotrod:d:beer:

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy put a HMF on his 700 AC and it's not to bad as long as it doesn't rattle the inside of your helmet like some sport quad exhaust does.They do make a K&N filter for them I didn't think they did until Medler put one on his they are about 60 bills. That's a good combo for the clutch a buddy had suggested a similar set up. Let me know how it turns out.

grizzly se

Reaction score
Looney Tunes man only. :beer::beer:

Attachments

• 100_0005-1.jpg
    100_0005-1.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Looney Tunes man only. :beer::beer:

How much was that setup it looks more than my 400.00 Two Brothers.:beer::beer::beer::beer: cool though!!!! Hey Rider did you want something louder than mine?Mine is loud enough that the old lady has to hit me to get my attention

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I got the hmf utility, no quiet core. I think it's got a nice thump to it. Was going to go with the swamp series, but it was more cash and less noise.
That loony tunes set up looks wild, does it kinda give it a twin like sound?

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is a wild looking setup. What would that be worth?.
Well Medler Miller's cjm that is his HMF on his AC isn't that bad When He came with Major and I on the test run. Still up in the air.

Major

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Dubach racing developments (DR.D) pipe on the 660 and it is not to loud. I think they make one for the 700's seems to work fine for me, it brought the grizz to life a bit more and the old lady says it sounds cool going down the steeps with the engine brake. Sounds like a big rig growling down a gear or two.:beer:

cjm

Reaction score
Rider. don't forget, I had the quiet core in when we went for a quick ride. It is consideraably louder with the core removed. I still like it, but I may go to something different, maybee Speed Werx. I am loosing too much low end torque with the compete free flow of the HMF. Once the revs jump up, it makes a huge difference though.

Top Bottom