LoginRegister
SnowandMud.com - Powered by vBulletin

Today's Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

Discuss BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs in the ARCTIC CAT CHAT forums; Check these out!!! 2013 PRO LITE BY BLACK DIAMOND EXTREME - SnoWest Snowmobile Forum...


  1. #1
    Member
    Shredder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Grande Cache AB
    Posts
    2,032
    Post Thanks / Like

    BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    Member of Team Altitude Addiction



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Bnorth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Clearwater BC
    Posts
    2,589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    Wow good price, couldn't build it for close to that.
    XM/Sportsman/YZ

  3. #3
    Member
    Shredder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Grande Cache AB
    Posts
    2,032
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    You could likely buy the sled and do the big bore for that price and that's about it. Pretty awesome sled for sure!!!
    Member of Team Altitude Addiction

  4. #4
    WKR
    WKR is offline
    Member WKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnorth View Post
    Wow good price, couldn't build it for close to that.
    This is a good package, we are considering doing something simular. $17999 will get you proclimb 800 with carbon tank, carbon hood, boss seat, bdx rear skid, powderlites can. This will give you 430lb sled with full manufacturers warranty. trying to squeze the belt drive in there for the same price which will brng the sled to under 420lbs and put more power to the ground. hopefully we will have an example of one of these at the sled show, look for it in the White Knuckle Motorsports booth.
    back ta snow shoes...

  5. #5
    Member Kibbels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Central Alberta
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    Quote Originally Posted by WKR View Post
    This is a good package, we are considering doing something simular. $17999 will get you proclimb 800 with carbon tank, carbon hood, boss seat, bdx rear skid, powderlites can. This will give you 430lb sled with full manufacturers warranty. trying to squeze the belt drive in there for the same price which will brng the sled to under 420lbs and put more power to the ground. hopefully we will have an example of one of these at the sled show, look for it in the White Knuckle Motorsports booth.
    What about the big bore?.?.?... How can u compete with that and 1 year warranty... So what's the gain other than light weight?..

  6. #6
    WKR
    WKR is offline
    Member WKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Kibbels View Post
    What about the big bore?.?.?... How can u compete with that and 1 year warranty... So what's the gain other than light weight?..
    1. look into the warranty, you will not like what you see and find a shop that will do the warranty??? its not as easy as taking it to your local dealer. just do the research before you jump to conclusions about what you are getting.
    2. 900 big bore on dyno in edmonton only make 12 mor hp than stock cat ( with aftermarket tune). take that for what it is worth, but unless your going to put up the 2 sleds and $800 in dyno time you will have to assume i am correct.
    3.the belt drive drops 8lbs rotating mass and puts a much higher percrntage of the available power to the ground. i have 2500kms of proof, but if that is not enough why did polaris snowcheck 8 billion sleds this year, could be because of the weight and drive system. it certainly was not because of the ground breaking hp polaris makes.
    point is, though the 900 bigbore sounds like magic the facts will support weight and drive system equally. just something to consider. cheers! plus if your mechanically inclined you could do this sled for less than the bdx sled in about 10 hours
    back ta snow shoes...

  7. #7
    Member
    d mills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    camrose
    Posts
    2,437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    Quote Originally Posted by WKR View Post
    1. look into the warranty, you will not like what you see and find a shop that will do the warranty??? its not as easy as taking it to your local dealer. just do the research before you jump to conclusions about what you are getting.
    2. 900 big bore on dyno in edmonton only make 12 mor hp than stock cat ( with aftermarket tune). take that for what it is worth, but unless your going to put up the 2 sleds and $800 in dyno time you will have to assume i am correct.
    3.the belt drive drops 8lbs rotating mass and puts a much higher percrntage of the available power to the ground. i have 2500kms of proof, but if that is not enough why did polaris snowcheck 8 billion sleds this year, could be because of the weight and drive system. it certainly was not because of the ground breaking hp polaris makes.
    point is, though the 900 bigbore sounds like magic the facts will support weight and drive system equally. just something to consider. cheers! plus if your mechanically inclined you could do this sled for less than the bdx sled in about 10 hours
    Is 8 billion sleds snowchecked as accurate as the other numbers?
    Go one better......Go SKI-DOO

  8. #8
    WKR
    WKR is offline
    Member WKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    Quote Originally Posted by d mills View Post
    Is 8 billion sleds snowchecked as accurate as the other numbers?
    maybe exagerated on that one, but meer lake by sicamous snowchecked nearly 100 poo's, so someone believes they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    back ta snow shoes...



  9. #9
    Member
    backcountryislife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dumont, CO
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    Quote Originally Posted by WKR View Post
    1. look into the warranty, you will not like what you see and find a shop that will do the warranty??? its not as easy as taking it to your local dealer. just do the research before you jump to conclusions about what you are getting.
    2. 900 big bore on dyno in edmonton only make 12 mor hp than stock cat ( with aftermarket tune). take that for what it is worth, but unless your going to put up the 2 sleds and $800 in dyno time you will have to assume i am correct.
    3.the belt drive drops 8lbs rotating mass and puts a much higher percrntage of the available power to the ground. i have 2500kms of proof, but if that is not enough why did polaris snowcheck 8 billion sleds this year, could be because of the weight and drive system. it certainly was not because of the ground breaking hp polaris makes.
    point is, though the 900 bigbore sounds like magic the facts will support weight and drive system equally. just something to consider. cheers! plus if your mechanically inclined you could do this sled for less than the bdx sled in about 10 hours

    I thought we talked about this kind of thing just a few weeks ago?

    So... if you're going to bash, explain what you think is bad about the warranty. Don't just say it's sketchy, explain.

    btw, you're talking about making a sled that costs $1500 more, and has stock power.

    I'd prefer to get that BDX sled without the BB, but all the same, they're essentially giving a BB for free compared to your price.

    You make some cool SH**... but bashing on the other companies just makes you look bad man. Do I need to post that thread again????

  10. #10
    Member
    sirkdev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Stony Plain
    Posts
    860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: BDX Custom 430lb 900cc 2013 ProClimbs

    And you are factoring in driving to Minnesota to pick it up correct?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO