PDA

View Full Version : 2011/2012 Season

robb
November 27th, 2011, 10:27 PM

Spent saturday out at the Flatbush cabin helping get it ready for the season. Now we just need snow

barleyfarmer
November 30th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Awesome job on the wood!

robb
November 30th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Figured I helped burn enough of it last year. I have smokies in the freezer,just waiting for you to give me the snow report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledderglen
December 2nd, 2011, 12:59 PM
Good our last club ride was to your cabin in April. Had to water ship to make it there. Our clubs should get together and see where we are going. Maybe able to make it better out there. Pm me here

robb
December 2nd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Good our last club ride was to your cabin in April. Had to water ship to make it there. Our clubs should get together and see where we are going. Maybe able to make it better out there. Pm me here

You'll have to let me know when you're out this way. Sent you a pm .

Andoo
January 20th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Robb, I'm trying to get a post/sticky with all the ASA Staging areas on it( http://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f14/asa-staging-areas-59593.html ). Do you have the GPS Co-ordinates for your staging area(s) and any cabins along your trails. also if you have any info on the trails up to the Trans Canada Snowmobile Trail that would be good as I've been to the driftbusters website and im not sure if its current or not.