PDA

View Full Version : Avy in Sicamous takes another life yesterday

smokindave
January 19th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Please be careful out there everyone.
A slide in Sicamous has claimed the life of one person and another person recieved two broken legs.
This is terrible,I am at a loss for words.

Thoughts to family and friends,RIP

Dave

BIGFOOT
January 19th, 2010, 10:51 AM
:eek:..Another sad day in the sledding world....Condolences to the family & friends.

catmando
January 19th, 2010, 11:03 AM
My condolences to the family and friends!
catmando!

summit889
January 19th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Our neighbor saw SAR and cops at th bottom of queest last night. Rip.

Hangfire
January 19th, 2010, 11:50 AM
that is very sad news. It's scary out there right now. People are reporting some decent sized activity out there.

atver
January 19th, 2010, 01:15 PM
R I P and condolences to the family.

FranktheTank
January 20th, 2010, 06:18 PM
We just got back from there on monday terrible thing to happen

RIP

LetItSnow:xmas-smiley-010:

Big Bark
January 21st, 2010, 05:26 PM
For those who did not know Chad he will be remembered by many including his little brother who he was an idle to. His parents and his girlfriend. Originating from Manitoba he was 30 Years young. He worked at the shop one bay over from me and was always around hanging out to see what kind of fun Race trucks we were building that day or just shooting the **** about fun times. If he was not working he seemed to always be out Dirtbiking / Camping / Sledding and really enjoying life.

R.I.P.

I here about sled accidents a lot but until it is someone you know it really hits close to home.

Roybrew
January 21st, 2010, 08:09 PM
Really sorry to here about this. I lost one of my good buddies in Rossland just a few weeks back...my condolences to the family and friends.