PDA

View Full Version : Specialty Sleds new Owner and Location

vpfuelman
September 25th, 2015, 11:49 AM
I would like to announce a change of ownership for Specialty Sleds - after 22 years of building, riding and developing new parts to make the sledding experience the ultimate adventure. Sledding in the mountains has come a long ways from what we had in the early 90's, with more to come.
Rob Keen has been one of our customers for the past 10 years. He has a passion for anything that moves off the beaten path - sleds, watercraft, ATV's, etc. He will move Specialty to the next step with Eric Hokanson and Dan Cote and I'm sure many others. I will be working with them this season on new projects as they arise. Please come to our grand opening on Oct 03rd from 11am-5pm at #90 Oswald Drive, Spruce Grove AB. T7X-3B1 780 960 0571 . Hope to see all our great friends and customers. Ken Reich

TylerG
September 25th, 2015, 12:09 PM
saw the ad in the Examiner in Spruce wasn't sure if it was same company or not.

If I'm around on the 3rd I will drop by for a visit.

drew562
September 25th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Rob is great to deal with. Already worked on my boat for me. Also he Fixed some clutching issues on my brothers maverick and it works great now too. Check it out for yourselves.

neilsleder
September 25th, 2015, 03:08 PM
Nice maybe it's time to give them a second chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLEDBUNNYRACING
September 25th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Congratulations Gentlemen.

Tapatalk....well I'm happy with you now....thanks for the fix.

lilduke
September 25th, 2015, 03:25 PM
I was in there today. (I bought the race hood). The new store is looking really nice.

The Maverick out front was pretty sweet also.:beer:

tko sled ed
September 25th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Just in there the other day got some shocks and stiffiners and shock tutorial great guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slededjr
September 25th, 2015, 08:53 PM
Still carrying VP Fuel ??

drew562
September 25th, 2015, 08:54 PM
I was in there today. (I bought the race hood). The new store is looking really nice.

So It was your hood I tried to buy. Lol. I'm going to put the same one on my 174 this fall

lilduke
September 25th, 2015, 09:10 PM
So It was your hood I tried to buy. Lol. I'm going to put the same one on my 174 this fall

Haha yep. Its very light and kinda expensive...lol Gonna have to be a little more carefull with this one when rolling the sled over.

But it very light and looks awesome. And thats what I was looking for in a hood:beer:

vpfuelman
October 1st, 2015, 03:58 PM
We are carrying VP Fuel and Ken still has VP in Edmonton as well for those that are closer to him and his number is 780 454 4541 .

slededjr
October 1st, 2015, 08:56 PM
Thank you.

stonycat
October 2nd, 2015, 10:03 AM
Great people to deal with , it's Robs passion, I kind of like that zzr 1000 out front. I think he is putting nos on it for a customer no charge just to try it out. Should Rip.

GRD
October 2nd, 2015, 11:04 AM

What did you get for a hood? Any pictures of it?