LoginRegister
SnowandMud.com - Powered by vBulletin

Today's Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member chevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    10o mile house
    Posts
    39

    Pefi or Silber reflash

    Anybody tried either one of these with results? Debating sending mine away this summer.



  2. #2
    Member
    slededjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    sherwood park
    Posts
    1,556

    Re: Pefi or Silber reflash

    Quote Originally Posted by chevy View Post
    Anybody tried either one of these with results? Debating sending mine away this summer.
    PEFI. Sebastien and crew are very smart and have top notch customer service. There’s a few dealers for PEFI around as well. I am one and have quite a few flashes out there now. Zero complaints.
    Ben at Altitude Powersports and Gene at All Go Customs are dealers as well. I’m sure there are more. I haven’t received one negative comment about any of the PEFI flashes or other products.

  3. #3
    Member
    06yamahaapex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Stony Plain
    Posts
    425

    Re: Pefi or Silber reflash

    slededjr reflashed my 2020 hardcore. I had to add 2g of weight to drive clutch after due to hitting rev limiter. Throttle response is better as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by slededjr View Post
    PEFI. Sebastien and crew are very smart and have top notch customer service. There’s a few dealers for PEFI around as well. I am one and have quite a few flashes out there now. Zero complaints.
    Ben at Altitude Powersports and Gene at All Go Customs are dealers as well. I’m sure there are more. I haven’t received one negative comment about any of the PEFI flashes or other products.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Slamnek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kitscoty
    Posts
    2,811

    Re: Pefi or Silber reflash

    Quote Originally Posted by 06yamahaapex View Post
    slededjr reflashed my 2020 hardcore. I had to add 2g of weight to drive clutch after due to hitting rev limiter. Throttle response is better as well.
    This is exactly what I wanted to hear.
    2018 Mountain Cat
    1997 Summit 500
    2010 Can-Am 800

  5. #5
    Member
    06yamahaapex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Stony Plain
    Posts
    425

    Re: Pefi or Silber reflash

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamnek View Post
    This is exactly what I wanted to hear.
    Msg slededjr on here. He will hook you up. He’s in Sherwood park.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    kanedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Surrey the best City ever!
    Posts
    2,665

    Re: Pefi or Silber reflash

    Quote Originally Posted by 06yamahaapex View Post
    slededjr reflashed my 2020 hardcore. I had to add 2g of weight to drive clutch after due to hitting rev limiter. Throttle response is better as well.
    What rpm was the rev limiter?

  7. #7
    Member
    06yamahaapex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Stony Plain
    Posts
    425

    Re: Pefi or Silber reflash

    Quote Originally Posted by kanedog View Post
    What rpm was the rev limiter?
    Somewhere around 84-8500

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Slamnek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kitscoty
    Posts
    2,811

    Re: Pefi or Silber reflash

    What rpm should I be seeing on an 18 mountain cat 153 3Ē??? Iíve been told anywhere from 8000-8300. My sled would get 8100 in headlight deep powder then after the newest recall flash I was hardly getting 8000 in 1-1.5 feet of powder. At home (1800-2000 feet) it used to hit 8400 now itís 8200. Iím thinking it should be reving 8200-8250. Only thing on it is a ggb can which has been on it since new.
    2018 Mountain Cat
    1997 Summit 500
    2010 Can-Am 800



  9. #9
    Member
    mountianguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    stony plain
    Posts
    419

    Re: Pefi or Silber reflash

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamnek View Post
    What rpm should I be seeing on an 18 mountain cat 153 3”??? I’ve been told anywhere from 8000-8300. My sled would get 8100 in headlight deep powder then after the newest recall flash I was hardly getting 8000 in 1-1.5 feet of powder. At home (1800-2000 feet) it used to hit 8400 now it’s 8200. I’m thinking it should be reving 8200-8250. Only thing on it is a ggb can which has been on it since new.
    AC has your year listed at 8100-8200 for the peak rpm.
    That guy must be twins because one guy cant be that stupid.

  10. #10
    Member
    drew562's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    1,835

    Re: Pefi or Silber reflash

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamnek View Post
    This is exactly what I wanted to hear.
    If your covered To avoid warranty issues do a mechanical timing key instead. My ecu is still stock and no problems with warranty
    2013 renny 1000 xxc, husky txc 450. Rzr 1000s. 2019 165 alpha cat. 2018 Highcountry 800. 2009 z1 turbo lake rocket. 2013 ram pimped a little. 2017 f350 king ranch . 2012 untra classic CVO. 2000 corvette convertable. Four winns inboard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •