Alberta Insurance

Brock_Landers

Reaction score
I’m looking for cheapest insurance in Alberta. I have 2 bikes and a quad. Klx300r, klx110 and Suzuki z90 all strictly off road.
Let me know the cheapest rate you got and who it’s through.

Thank you!

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Insurance prices are ridiculous and out of control! You have to shop around, I am sure someone on here will chime in. I am currently paying way too much for my insurance! home, car, truck, RV, sled, and atv over 10g a year. This does not include, bike and boat.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly you have to call around everyone has different needs/options and issues. One guys price and yours will always be different

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, trying to get insurance for some new bikes for my 5 and 7 year old.
Quoted today.....ummmm no fack'n way
  • 5 yr old with TTR50 cc dirt bike – premium is $554.00
  • 7 yr old with CRF110 CC dirt bike – premium is $781.00

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ama isnt too bad. Pay like 100$ a year for my sled

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, trying to get insurance for some new bikes for my 5 and 7 year old.
Quoted today.....ummmm no fack'n way
  • 5 yr old with TTR50 cc dirt bike – premium is $554.00
  • 7 yr old with CRF110 CC dirt bike – premium is $781.00
Fawk it and pay the fines if you get tickets

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you just need liability? Not sure how Alberta works, but in BC using liability is like $70 for min and like $90 for 1M. CapriCMW is usually the cheapest.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not AMA but sled's have always been $ 120.00, as we have 4.
Camped last weekend and wife went for a quick rip on her bike, and was followed back by a nice fish cop.
I have 5 bikes sitting outside the trailer with kids, 2, 5, and 7 yrs old and told him he better grab his ticket book cause nothing is insured/reg/plated.
(Always ride Rocky track so no need for it)
He respected the honesty and gave the wife an $ 80.00 no plate ticket.
He laid out the 'would have been' tickets for her, and was $ 330 no insurance, $ 250 no registration, and $ 80 no plate.
A little steep in fine's if a few of us are out and about, and a Cop'er wants to get serious.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I switched over to Intact (Brokerlink) a few years ago for house and all vehicles….saved a ton over Wawaneesa. I check around every year or so just to keep them honest and I’m still with them.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some decent cops out there. Had a few times in revy where they could have wrote 50 tickets but let me off with a warning

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I switched over to Intact (Brokerlink) a few years ago for house and all vehicles….saved a ton over Wawaneesa. I check around every year or so just to keep them honest and I’m still with them.
Wawanesa are prickks, 30 year customer to them and they screwed my son over, biggest snow day of the year unlicensed driver passed my son on right in town collided 100% my sons fault chased it through three levels that all said go pound sand.

Thanks for the heads up on brokerlink I’m done with wawa.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve been with State Farm since 93 and now known as Dejardins
Very happy with their rates and customer service

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smith said she was going to fix the insurance problem in her election... I guess that was just BS .

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smith said she was going to fix the insurance problem in her election... I guess that was just BS .
It’s a joke used to be your insurance company faught for you vs the other guys insurance co, now that it’s “no fault” (code for your fault) you fight your own insurance co. Heads up to the ones reading this from my eye opening the last bit your own insurance company are now the enemy and are outright bias and prejudice towards their own clients. If you think it’s your fault do not call your insurance company eat it and move on. Also I would not share drivers license with another driver if in a fender bender.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have everything else I own through Intact for decades.
Bikes use to be with Statefarm/Dejardins but they say they no longer cover dirtbikes.

Top Bottom